Menu
Robzor
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Random call

Is this number from virgin media and if so what's it for?
+441216753858

I think the area code is from Birmingham. I'm from Liverpool so is this a dodgy caller?

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Random call

Hi Robzor,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. This isn't a Virgin Media number. Is the caller requesting account details from you or is this a sales cold call?

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Robzor
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey, no they didn't because I didn't answer. I rarely pick up on numbers I don't know. But a quick Google says that it is using Virgins name, might wanna check into that.

Also why do these 2 numbers call me allegedly from VM:
0800 408 9340
0800 183 6408
They do ask for account details.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robzor,

Those calls will be from our sales team. You can change your marketing options and opt out if you prefer. 

If you would like for me to arrange this, I'll need to take more information from you, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Alternatively, you can contact us direct to arrange this on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone).

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos