Menu
NateJ
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Radio Apps

I use apps like capital and heart and since changing to virgin mobile they cut out constantly and it's really annoying considering I'm not losing signal
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Radio Apps

Hi NateJ,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you are having a problem with the radio apps on your mobile service. 

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the apps?

If this is happening when connecting via your mobile data connection, retry with WiFi. Does this make a difference?

Is it just the apps that cut out? Are you able to stream live from the radio websites?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
NateJ
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried multiple apps and reinstalling the apps, they work perfectly fine over Wi-Fi and as I can't connect to wifi while I'm out that isn't an option but I haven't tried streaming directly from the websites.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi NateJ,

Thanks for getting back to me. Do you have the settings on your phone set to not allow apps to connect to your mobile data (WiFi only)? If you have the "Restrict Background Data" applied on an app, it will only connect via WiFi.

Please let me know if live streaming from the radio website works for you.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos