Menu
Ninko
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

RPI question

Hi,

This might seem like a silly question, but I've not been with Virgin Mobile long.

My tariff is £10 a month, which is going up to £10.16 because of the RPI, my question is, if you move your tariff up or down for ONE month, then back to the tariff you had before, would it be £10 a month again, as that's the current price on their website?

IF that is the case, can you not just ring customer services and get them to RE-apply the tariff on offer (£10 a month)?

And finally if that is the case, what's the point in the RPI increase?

Thanks

Ninko

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: RPI question

Try it and if it works good for you

It's like insurance, don't shop around accept the renewal pay over the odds. Companies rely on us being lazy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: RPI question

Hi Ninko

Thanks for your post.

When the price increase applies, it will affect your current tariffs and also any tariffs you move up or down to.

You'll notice if you log into your account online that the prices for the other tariff options will have changed too.

The cost of your current plan wouldn't be impacted by moving up to another plan and back down again in this way.

I hope that clears things up Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos