Menu
dhalsimginja
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ROAMING

Stuck with no roaming capabilities or rather a complete call bar on every international number, which, seeing as I'm in Hungary, is every fkin number! Even hungarian (how does that work geniuses?) also call 789 for help (barred... Genius advice) try such and such 0345... If you can't get through (absolutely amazing... Genius... You have no roaming, i know call numbers we won't let you call!!! Fantastic!). Go online use the chat to help, speak to one of our trained professional expert technicians... Who either can't be **bleep** or are woefully understaffed that having your request for help dealt with is not fkin likely... Please try again later, please try again later, plese try again later... Nice... Thanks for that. Can anybody offer an alternative to me walking into a v.media shop upon my return to the uk and making the manager prove that a sony Xperia doesn't infact work as a suppository?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: ROAMING

Hi Dhalsimginja,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm really sorry that you're unable to roam while in Hungary. I want to get this all sorted for you. If possible, are you able to call us on +447953967967 on any other phone?

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dhalsimgninja,

How are you getting on with your roaming issues?

Please let me know if there's anything that I can do to get this sorted.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
dhalsimginja
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm back in the uk.
My roaming issues weren't resolved.
Repeated failures on the part of virgins customer service. People giving me the wrong information, being told the problem was fixed when it wasn't. Having spoken to an agent today i now know the the others simply did not do their jobs properly and didn't make certain checks which could have sorted everything out. Laziness or ineptitude, it doesn't matter, my problems weren't fixed when they could have been. Very disappointed. I have been assured that everything is in place on my account so i shouldn't have any problems on my next trip, but after this experience i have very little faith in virgin mobiles services.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me dhalsimginja,

I'm really sorry that your issues weren't resolved while you were abroad. This isn't what we like to see at all.

If we've confirmed that everything is now working, that's good news. Please feel free to post with any queries you may have.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos