Menu
season29
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

RE:why I have the low loan allowance ? what can I do ?

Dear Sir/Madam: I have been a customer with Virgin for couple of months now and never had this much trouble before. I have SIM only rolling contract paid by direct debit, never missing a payment. And because recently I lost a phone and I reported it and order the new SIM card from oversea where I lost phone and I ordered a new micro SIM card. But what I got is a big card which cause my business lost(I would not get appointment from customer via the phone). And I want to get the second phone on my account upgraded to the Sony Xperia M4 on the £18 tariff as the phone that is currently in use, but for some reason the credit check went through but the loan allowance showed low - the staff told me I have to waiting for 30 days Which I can't understand. All I want to know now is there anything that can be done? Or should I cancel my accounts? Kind Regards

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: RE:why I have the low loan allowance ? what can I do ?

Hi season29,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post this. I deeply apologise for the loan allowance being low. I fully appreciate how frustrating this is for you.

I see you've also posted here and AlexKid has provided you with some help. Have you had any success with that?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos