Menu
Dave29
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

R Virgin useless like the rest ?

Signed up online for sim deal, paid next day delivery. Recieved confirmation emails. Waited in all day. Just read at bottom of one email - tucked away under the receipt, we weren't able to process, call 0800 blah blah. Called the no- 5 mins of BS messages spike to India, wrong no, so put me through to another Indian, confirmed I need to speak to sales - an Indian answered said - How can I help you?!! Put phone down - went to online account - got an 0345 tel no- same BS again- 5

then putting me through to sales - line went dead - this is all of course at my expense

0 Kudos
Dave29
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: R Virgin useless like the rest ?

So Virgin actually ate just as crap as all other mobile companies - thieving useless companies who don't give a damn about customers 

0 Kudos
Dave29
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I see there is no Email adresss for virgin customer service and chat us always busy - so only way is at my extense on my mobile call 0800 and 0345 numbers - and lisyen through the 5 mins if **bleep** to speak to someone who passes me into simeie ekse who also does not give a **bleep** ? Has anyone an other options I could consider to cancel this order ??
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave29,

your best bet would be to persevere with a phone call.

The sales team can be contacted on Freephone 0800 052 0238.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Dave29
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They are just as **bleep** as the rest 

0 Kudos
gindy
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tbf were only customers on this forum, who try to help ppl out with the knowledge we gleaned ourselves. If you're not happy then iiwy I'd put a complaint in.
I'm just a Virgin mobile customer, like you.
0 Kudos