Menu
artie-knownowt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Purchasing Sim-only contract

I have been trying to purchase a sim-only for my - tablet 500mb @£5 mth. However I am constantly offered un 'upgrade' to 8gb at £21 month 'cos I'm existing customer!! I don't want this - how can I get what I want without going to 02 or EE?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Purchasing Sim-only contract

Hi artie-knownowt,

If I were you, I'd call and speak to Virgin customer services on 789 from a Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone to make a purchase.

For one thing they may be able to offer you a better deal.

The last time I bought just data it was £5 for 1GB on a monthly pay as you go bundle.

I also received a mail-shot from Virgin offering me 500MD data + 250 minutes + unlimited texts on 30 day rolling contract for £5. (I know you only want the data but still, it makes £5 for just 500MB seem expensive.

Give them a call & let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Purchasing Sim-only contract

Hi artie-knownowt,

If I were you, I'd call and speak to Virgin customer services on 789 from a Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone to make a purchase.

For one thing they may be able to offer you a better deal.

The last time I bought just data it was £5 for 1GB on a monthly pay as you go bundle.

I also received a mail-shot from Virgin offering me 500MD data + 250 minutes + unlimited texts on 30 day rolling contract for £5. (I know you only want the data but still, it makes £5 for just 500MB seem expensive.

Give them a call & let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.