Menu
JaymeeH
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Proof of usage for insurance

I'm really in need of some assistance. I require a proof of usage for my insurance company to fix my damaged phone. It needs to contain IMEI and handset details. Been told I can't get it by telephone support but read that I can request it.

Please, please help! I can't take this much longer.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Proof of usage for insurance

Hi JaymeeH,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm afraid that we're unable to provide proof of usage in a particular handset as our systems has no way of tracking this. I would advise to speak to your insurer and ask them what other info you can provide. Your Virgin mobile online account here contains call info, handset info and more.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
JaymeeH
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well I have 3 mobiles on this account and 4 more that I made my parents and the in-laws get. I'm moving all of them to go to a proper mobile network as this one is a joke. Bye.

srbsolihull
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I understand what you're saying, but this does not offer proof of usage of the particular device. I am having the same battle with my insurance company, but as the details they need are on different forms, it is not proof. It all needs to be on one form, which considering I can get all the relvant info myself from Virgin astounds me that something official can't be put in writing!
0 Kudos