Menu
gipsona1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems with account settings

I have reported these problems a number of times through the phone helpdesk and whilst they have been helpful the problems have never be resolved. The normal response is that changes will take effect in 24 hours (which seems to be the equivalent to "turn your machine off and on again") but this never happens.

I have two contracts (both pay monthly) with Virgin, one for a Tablet and the other for a smartphone. When I moved my smartphone I was unable to add it to my virgin mobile account and I therefore have two accounts under different email addresses (which is frustrating in itself)

On the smartphone, despite the account settings appearing correct, the following are not set up correctly:

Voicemail - which is not operational

Parental Controls - which are constantly on

and I am not confident that overseas settings are correct

I have home phone, broadband and TV with Virgin Media - but not being able to deal with these small problems efficiently is making me consider moving everything.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with account settings

Hi gipsona1,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that you have been having difficulties getting your voicemail and parental controls settings corrected. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you.

I can look into this further for you, but will need to take more details from you. I'll send you private message requesting further information so that I can look into this for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Speak soon,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos