Menu
parajack
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems since Friday?

Hi, I have just found out from 3 different people that they have been unable to contact me on my mobile since Friday afternoon.

On Friday one friend phoned me and he said the phone rang out for ages without going to voicemail, I had no missed calls showing on my phone!

On Saturday another friend phoned me and she said it rang once and then made a screeching noise, again no missed calls showing on my phone.

Today someone rang me and it rang once and made the same screeching noise, again no missed calls on my phone!

I've just tried my phone making calls out and getting people to call in and all is now fine. Call logs are showing as connected/missed calls as they should do.

So have there been problems?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems since Friday?

Hi parajack,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry that you're experiencing a problem with incoming calls. Has this been resolved for you since your post?

If this issue is still ongoing, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos