Menu
gingemonster
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems loggin in after account registration confirmed

Hi VM

I tried online chat and they were useless hopefully you guys on the forum are better. 

• I purchased a SIM for PAYG monthly order id 100000055259879
  • I recieved an email confirming the order but saying:

Unfortunately there'll be a slight delay processing your order due to a technical glitch at our end. We'll be in touch in the next 24 hours to complete your order. If you'd like to speak to someone in the meantime, please call us on 0800 064 3847*.

No on called :-(

• I recieved two more emails one with the subject "welcome to your account" and the next sayng "Please confirm your log in address".
  • The last email has a link "confirm my email address" if I click this Im asked to login which It lets me do using the credentials I provided during purchase BUT once logged in it says my name in the top right of the page (confirming I must have logged in correctly) but has this message and I cannot get to anything else for my account:

Oops, something's gone wrong!
    Please try again in a few moments.

Its been the same for the last 24 hours where I have retried a few times

So to sumarize, I have an account, it lets me login so my username and password are correct, the webpage falls over and shows an error message presumably because my acount is foobar in some way

Let me know by DM what you need more

Thanks

Brian

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems loggin in after account registration confirmed

HI Brian,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with logging into the site and finding the order. We want to get this all sorted for you. Give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get to the bottom of what's happened.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos