Menu
emslondon
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problems changing my tariff

I have been trying for some time to change my tariff. Every time I go through the process on My Account, choosing the tariff I want, and when I press Confirm I get to an error message page, saying "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes". I have tried several times over the last month or so and get this message every time. 

Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems changing my tariff

Hi emslondon,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with changing the tariff. We want to get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

So we can do this, please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll be sure to get this sorted for you.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
gail2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am having the exact same problem. Despite finding telephone difficult to hear ( seriously, why don't virgin have deaf accessible?) I have tried the call centre several time but its always closed - surely theres another option here?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin have options for people who find voice use of the phone difficult. Click the "Accessibility" link at the bottom of this page. This might help you.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos