Menu
Dtcoleman28
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Problem with delivery of sim card

Hi I placed an order for a sim only contract, the order was parked.. Today I received an email to say it's on its way but there is no house number on the email I got. It just says my street name and postcode. How will I know it will be delivered to the right house number as I've only been at this address for a few days so I don't know my neighbours yet. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Ant555
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Problem with delivery of sim card

I have ordered three of them on separate orders in the last couple of days and i've just checked my own 'dispatch' emails and all three of them have the house number missing.

The confirmation one is fine so I would suspect its simply the mail merge template on the dispatch message and not the order itself

I think you will be OK - hope this helps

All Replies
Ant555
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I have ordered three of them on separate orders in the last couple of days and i've just checked my own 'dispatch' emails and all three of them have the house number missing.

The confirmation one is fine so I would suspect its simply the mail merge template on the dispatch message and not the order itself

I think you will be OK - hope this helps

Dtcoleman28
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks that's making me feel a lot better, I checked my online account and the address is complete on there so hopefully the post man will bring it today
Dtcoleman28
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It wasn't delivered today, on the email it said it would be
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dtcoleman28,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that your order wasn't delivered on the day that was confirmed in your email. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you. It's great to see that Ant555 was able to give you some advice on this. 

Have you received your order? Please let me know if you haven't received it yet.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Dtcoleman28
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes I received it finally, last Thursday. Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dtcoleman28,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that you've received your order. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.

All the best,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos