Menu
widdershin
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problem with 3G (lack thereof)

Hi,

There seems to be major problems with EE mast coverage/functionality in the ML2 0RZ area. Signal strength became poorer than usual yesterday afternoon (EDGE) and got gradually worse (gprs) and actually frequently cut out altogether. Today I've gotten nothing stronger than 2 bars on GPRS.

I've done the battery pull/manual signal search with no improvement. I had perfect signal strength when I moved far enough out of the area (full coverage in Motherwell and Coatbridge) so I know it's not my phone. Manual search for a signal doesn't even offer Virgin 3G as an option and yet O2 and Vodafone 3G is available.

To be honest signal strength in this area has been pretty poor for about a year: I never get to see full bars of 3G on my phone now. Any chance that EE can hurry up with whatever they're playing about with and actually fix the problem/provide a decent signal?

Regards,

widdershins

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with 3G (lack thereof)

Hi Widdershin,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry you're having some trouble with your 3G currently. I want to get this all sorted for you.

I've run some checks and I can see a nearby  3G mast is down currently. EE are hard at work to get this fixed.

Can you let me know what your 3G is like in a different location?

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with 3G (lack thereof)

HI Widdershin,

How's this looking for you now?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos