Menu
leemartin87
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problem porting in?

I ported my mobile number to Virgin Mobile from o2 on Tuesday.

I can receive calls, make calls, send texts, use data the lot - it all works fine.

However, I cannot check my allowances. When I ring 789 it says that it cannot retrieve my details at present. On the Virgin website it says my old (temporary) SIM number still with 0 remaining allowances left on everything, and the iPhone app just doesn't work at all.

Any ideas how long this will take to get sorted? I spoke to customer services on Thursday but they didn't really seem bothered to be fair :/

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem porting in?

Hi leemartin87,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your new service. 

I'd like to look into this for you, but I'll need to verify further details with you. I'll send you a private message requesting more information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
leemartin87
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. But I have not received the inbox message yet.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi leemartin87,

Sorry about that--I've resent this now. Just check your pm's.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos