Menu
bwigg
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Premium texts charged £138 since June 15 how do I get my money back

Hi I am a new Member I have been getting premium texts from 0700046141 Square 1 Communiactions I have been charged £138 since June 15 how do,I get this money back Thanks for any help you can give me

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Premium texts charged £138 since June 15 how do I get my money back

Hi Bwigg

you would need to text the words STOP ALL to stop the service as they would continue charging you until you stop them

As for getting the money back then you would have to speak to the company that charged you for the service.

the company that texts you charges Virgin for the text and then they bill you for this. If you phone the company that's charging you then you can REQUEST a refund.

you can make a complaint to PHONEPAY PLUS who are the UK regulator of premium rate sms

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

All Replies
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Premium texts charged £138 since June 15 how do I get my money back

Hi Bwigg

you would need to text the words STOP ALL to stop the service as they would continue charging you until you stop them

As for getting the money back then you would have to speak to the company that charged you for the service.

the company that texts you charges Virgin for the text and then they bill you for this. If you phone the company that's charging you then you can REQUEST a refund.

you can make a complaint to PHONEPAY PLUS who are the UK regulator of premium rate sms

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own