Menu
Jamb3r
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Porting problem from Virgin business mobile to Virgin home mobile

Hi,  I gave 30 days notice to close my account with Virgin Business mobile (carrier EE) on 20/12/16 and took out a contract with Virgin Mobile (carrier Virgin) before the end of January 2017. I requested my PAC code from the business team and passed this onto Virgin mobile.

However, there seems to have been a porting problem and I am now left with 'No Service'.

I have contacted both Virgin Business customer service and Virgin mobile customer service but still no satisfaction. Can anybody help.

I have had my number for more than 20 years and do not want it to disappear.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting problem from Virgin business mobile to Virgin home mobile

Hi Jamb3r,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your number port.

When you called in, this should have been escalated to our mobile faults team. Do you know if this was done when you last called in?

I'll be happy to look into this for you if this hasn't already been sorted out for you. I'll need to take further information from you, so I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos