Menu
Knl_1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Porting number to Virgin - number not transferred - cannot use mobile number

I'm trying to port my number across from EE to Virgin. I gave Virgin my PAC code last Wednesday & the number still doesn't work. It has stopped working on EE, so I can't be contacted. Does anyone else have the same problem or know what the issue is? I've been told it's a 'technical problem' & not just me.
Tags (3)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Porting number to Virgin - number not transferred - cannot use mobile number

Knl_1 wrote:
I'm trying to port my number across from EE to Virgin. I gave Virgin my PAC code last Wednesday & the number still doesn't work. It has stopped working on EE, so I can't be contacted. Does anyone else have the same problem or know what the issue is? I've been told it's a 'technical problem' & not just me.

Hi Knl_1,

it's not just you.

There have been a number of posts on number porting problems recently:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Porting-of-old-number/m-p/3148184/highlight/true#M...

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Porting number to Virgin - number not transferred - cannot use mobile number

Knl_1 wrote:

Hi Knl_1,

it's not just you.

There have been a number of posts on number porting problems recently:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Porting-of-old-number/m-p/3148184/highlight/true#M...

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Knl_1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Sounds like there are are alot of people effected by this issue.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Knl_1

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the number port issues.

I just wanted to check if this has now been resolved for you?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos