Menu
cropper1991
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Porting from EE to virgin

Unfortunately it seems my father and mother have joined the growing number of people which are currently stuck with a temporary number due to issues with the number porting process from EE.

Its already from what we understand now with the EE resolutions team with the standard 5 working days timescales. But I was wondering how many more customers have been affected by this? And in particular not very happy with virgin knowing about these issues the last two or three weeks and not pre-warning customers about these potential issues.

Its not doing virgin media or EE any favours by not being 100% transparent. If we'd of known we would of held off until they were resolved as one number is linked to their alarm system and required to be used to disarm in event of being alarmed.
0 Kudos
cropper1991
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting from EE to virgin

My father, after four different telephone conversations and speaking to a manager now understands that there is a network wide issue with the porting of numbers, why isn't this being made clear by virgin on the community forums and by their customer service representatives?

0 Kudos