Menu
Rags1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Porting Nightmare Virgin

I gave my pact code on Friday 28th July. Was texted on Monday 1st and told was completed. Rang virgin on 2nd and was told that I need a new SIM for it to work. Today was told that don't need a new SIM and that there's a porting Issue. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Porting Nightmare Virgin

There might be a porting issue as others on here have reported the same issue. Sadly you are at the tender mercies of Virgin on this, it may take upto a week others have reported being told.

I'd keep pestering them on 789

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rags1,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry to hear that you have had a problem with your number port. I apologise for the delay in responding to your post. It's great to see that J0hn has been able to give you some advice on this issue. Have you called in to chase this up? 

If you are still having problems with this I can check on this for you, but I'll need to verify your details first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rags1,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your number port, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Rags1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

Working fine now thanks.
0 Kudos