Menu
Judge75
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor signal in Belfast

I have had my mobile phone contract  from Virgin for almost a year and have never had a good signal at home. and most of the places I go I an only get a max of 3 bars. I am sick of calls dropping out. but according to the coverage map Northern Ireland has full signal. How do i go about cancelling my contract as I want to go to a service that gives me signal...    

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Judge75
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor signal in Belast

I have had my mobile phone contract  from Virgin for almost a year and have never had a good signal at home. and most of the places I go I an only get a max of 3 bars. I am sick of calls dropping out. but according to the coverage map Northern Ireland has full signal. How do i go about cancelling my contract as I want to go to a service that gives me signal...    

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor signal in Belast

Hi Judge75,

Thanks for joining our communitySmiley Happy

My apologies for the poor signal you've been experiencing on your mobile.

Why not give our mobile tech team a call regarding your signal issue. We could take a look at the area and see if there's anything on the handset we could adjust for you.

Appreciate you may have already tried a few things.

Our mobile team can talk to you about cancelling also please give us a call on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 and I'm sure they can get this sorted for you.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor signal in Belast

Hi Judge75,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're experiencing poor signal issues on your mobile

It appears I have already responded to your post here.

If we can keep the conversation on that post it will save any confusion in future.

Speak soon.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos