Menu
Satyan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor mobile network

I have four handsets in the household and all with Virgin mobile. Recently the coverage in the house gone from good to no bars. Have to go out of the house to receive or make call, which is annoying and frustrating. Can you help with this. Thinking of moving to O2 which has better reception.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Poor mobile network

Hi Satyan,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear all 4 handsets at the property have been receiving poor signal lately. I'll do my best to find out why this is.

I've managed to locate your account via your IP address. When I check the masts in your area I see there is one currently down, another has recently had a fault in the last 72 hours and the final one is working fine. This could very well be the cause of the degraded signal.

Another reason could be the property itself. Have you had any insulation done recently? Any radio based devices installed lately?

I'd like to link you to our signal checker site here. Please take note of the following statement:-

"As with all radio-based systems, service may be affected by a number of local factors, such as building materials, tree cover and weather conditions".

I'm not saying your property is to blame but it's just some food for thought. I'd recommend bumping this thread in a few days to see if all 3 masts are operational.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Poor mobile network

Hi Satyan,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear all 4 handsets at the property have been receiving poor signal lately. I'll do my best to find out why this is.

I've managed to locate your account via your IP address. When I check the masts in your area I see there is one currently down, another has recently had a fault in the last 72 hours and the final one is working fine. This could very well be the cause of the degraded signal.

Another reason could be the property itself. Have you had any insulation done recently? Any radio based devices installed lately?

I'd like to link you to our signal checker site here. Please take note of the following statement:-

"As with all radio-based systems, service may be affected by a number of local factors, such as building materials, tree cover and weather conditions".

I'm not saying your property is to blame but it's just some food for thought. I'd recommend bumping this thread in a few days to see if all 3 masts are operational.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos