Menu
manderton74
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor customer service

Very disappointed with virgin mobile, have phoned several times and sent 2 letters and had no response. Sent mobile to virgin to be repaired as front and back camera not working on a phone I had less than 6 months and the phone has come back in the worse state ever. Getting no where with complaining and now have no choice but to cancel direct debit to get response.

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor customer service

As frustrating as it is cancelling your direct debit will do no more than getting a black mark on your credit file.

Many manufacturers have their own repair service for mobile phones an are more than happy to sort out problems wherever they were purchased. A better bet than Virgin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor customer service

Hi manderton74,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that the cameras on your mobile have stopped working and have not been fixed when you sent it in for repair.

If you haven't had a response on this since your post, please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos