Menu
AdrianJB
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor customer service

I spoke to an operator yesterday who said he would call back later in the day. He didn't. Is there a way I can contact Virgin by email so that I can have a written record of my important issue?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor customer service

Hi AdrianJB,

there isn't an email address for Virgin Mobile Smiley Sad

Your alternatives to a phone call are, webchat:

Help and Support - Contact Us > Mobile > Mobile not working > Chat online.

(Unfortunately at the moment not working Smiley Embarassed - "We're doing some essential work on our systems" )

Hopefully it will be again soon though.

Or you can write to them at:

Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

AdrianJB
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I got through to an operator who apologised several times - mainly that the previous operator had not got back to me. She did not understand, and apologised for the the fact, that I had been auto-renewed to a new contract for simply employing Virgin's flaunted flexibility on mobile contracts. She has comitted to putting me on a SIM only tarrif on existing phone despite my being charged previously for a amount that would have include payment for a phone which I had already paid for in contract She said it was my responsibbility to contact Virgin to curtail payments on a contract which included such an amount for purchase of phone but which would continue indefinitely until I contacted them! Given that Virgin have arranged things so that your contract detals are unavailable onlie, and that the operator who promised to phone me back and didn't, and that the operator I spoke to today was 'unable' to specify precisely when my 24 month contract expired.... I think Virgin have knowingly arranged things to take money that is immoral but pobably legal buried in the small small print.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AdrianJB,

the advisor you spoke to was correct. With the old agreements your monthly payment will continue until you request to change :

3.4 At the end of the Minimum Term - "You will need to contact the Team at least one month before the expiry of your Minimum Term or any subsequent monthly renewal date for your Contract Allowance if you do not want us to continue provisioning you with your Contract Allowance each month. If you do contact us we will not provision you with your Contract Allowance but will continue to provide you with the Services at the rates set out for Pay Monthly customers in our Tariff Table until this Agreement is cancelled by either you or us in accordance with Clause 10."

Although it says "at least one month" it is actually within the last 30 days as it is not possible to give more than one month's notice of change or cancellation.

The new Freestyle Contracts are different. With these, once your phone is paid for, you are just left paying for your tariff (allowance of minutes, texts, data).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos