Menu
zoetison89
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor customer service

Virgin Media have made an error with my account - Since November they have told me they have rectified it only to make the  matter worse- To cut a long story short I now have a very poor credit score because of the poor handling of staff members . This is causing me stress and worry and nobody seems to be able to help - its been referred to the credit team who have not contacted me

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor customer service

Hi zoeison89

I appreciate you contacting us on the forums about the customer service issues Smiley Sad I would like to take this chance to welcome you to our community forums Smiley Happy

My apologies that you are having issues with the account billing. Any billing query has to be handled directly via the Care teams on 789 or 0345 6000 789, where my colleagues can clear the security needed for them to support you, and look into this in further detail.

If you've not already, if you could contact them again via these options and keep us updated on what they are doing to support you, that would be fab. If we can then help you in any way, we absolutely will.

We can get in touch with the Credit Referencing Agencies Equifax and Experian, to arrange to make the relevant credit file amendments for you, but the issue first needs to be corrected with us.

If you could keep us posted on this, that would be lovely.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos