Menu
King_of_bones
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Poor customer service

I currently work for another BB provider and let me tell you if I was trained and acted the way you customer service staff act I would be fired.

Unless you upgrade or take something new NONE of the staff listen or are interested.

I found out I need to apply to get better credit which is fine 1 adviser says 6 month then 3 months good bills after , another says what put your credit limit up , another says its 6 months between applications and another 1 of the advisers didnt open a complaint when I asked and couldnt tell me how many days notice I have to give till I told him 😂

The sim and data is really good but if the customer service is this bad am also paying for that too.

Failure to open complaints can results in bad implications via ofcom...
0 Kudos
enlli
Super solver
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor customer service

You might find the bit about credit is (as they say in parliament) 'misleading'

0 Kudos
King_of_bones
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I have read so many stories that its done externally then when customers sign up to external credit reference agency it comes back fine or perfect then its all of sudden internally as well.
0 Kudos
a_ukboy
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Trust me, I was a customer with 2 accounts but I’ve closed them both down and moved them over to 3, The Customer Service I received on one line, because I was sent a new purple sim, I activated it, 3 days later it still wasn’t working.. 3 days of rude and uncaring staff, everytime I spoke to someone I was lied too, even cancellations lied too me, then (the final person I spoke to was shocked by the wrong information given to me by Customer Services) this is from the notes left on my account! then I decided enough is enough

Virgin Mobile, you should be ashamsed..

Yes with 3 the signal is not as good but the Customer Service is in a completely different league
0 Kudos
caravanj
Superfast
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I've had mobile phones since 1987 & not once have I had any credit check issues.

When I converted from PAYGO to a SIM-only VM contract on the 5th Jan this year I did it via the online chat service & the agent sent a message for me to agree to a credit check & I was accepted & my order activated in about 1 minute after I'd returned the agreement message.

My phone changed from PAYGO to SIM-only in just a few minutes after the chat had finished & had a text to say I'd got a credit limit of £125 so I can't fault the customer service I received.

0 Kudos
enlli
Super solver
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@u_ukboy.  What phone have you got on 3

0 Kudos
Highlighted
a_ukboy
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 8 Plus, I brought it direct from Apple
0 Kudos
eastlady2610
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Think you should do the lottery for sure,as the usual CS on Virgin Mobile is appalling.I've had the phone put down on me,been told lies and laughed at.I'm 50 years old and never in my life have I came across as bad as the Virgin Mobile "non customer service team"

0 Kudos
enlli
Super solver
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

a_ukboy wrote:
iPhone 8 Plus, I brought it direct from Apple

Is VoLTE and Wifi Calling switched on. Think it is done  through the carrier file

0 Kudos
a_ukboy
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes, works well