Menu
dazmac1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor coverage

Hi, I'm new to Virgin and am experiencing weak coverage (only getting  1/2 bars on average) where I live in B17 area Birmingham.My nearest mast is a T-mobile site about two miles from me....do you know if there are any planned masts to be installed near me?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor coverage

Hi Dazmac1.

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble with signal in your area. I want to get this all sorted for you.

Are you able to let me know your full postcode so I can check this out?

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the send me a message option.

Let me know once you've sent this over.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
dazmac1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat, I have sent you a reply to your question.

Cheers.

Daz.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dazmac1,

Thanks for coming back to us. I've picked this up for Mat as he's currently not in the office.

On checking your postcode I see masts located at/near Northfield Road, Corisande Road and Vincent Drive. These all appear to be operational. I have no idea if new masts are planned in the area because this would be up to T-Mobile or EE.

Having weak signal doesn't necessarily mean a poor service though. Are you experiencing any issues?

I see you're also located near a University which may explain things if you're getting slow browsing on 3G as more people will be using/connecting to the masts.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos