Menu
caravanj
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor Choice Of Tariffs At End Of Contract

I posted this yesterday but it's disappeared.

My 24 month VIP all unlimited contract terminated on the 9th May & I wanted to continue with the sim only VIP tariff but when I log into my account I'm only given the choice of 4 sim only tariffs which don't include the VIP tariff.

My wife's on the Essential tariff & she has the choice of a whole page-load of tariffs including the VIP sim only.

Not a very good way to treat an existing VIP tariff customer !!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor Choice Of Tariffs At End Of Contract

Hi caravanj,

Thank you for your post. Sorry to hear that you are only being offered a choice of 4 SIM only tariffs. I can certainly understand your frustration with the choices.

I am not able to access mobile accounts via the Community Forum, but I would suggest contacting Virgin Mobile direct on 789 or 0345 6000 789, so that one of my colleagues can check into this further for you and possibly offer you a better option.

Let us know how you get on.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
caravanj
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I have spoken on 789 but the tarriffs offered still weren't very competitive, plus the fact that where I live the signal is very poor as well, averaging 6 to 9 asu.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi caravanj,

Thanks for the updateSmiley Happy

Sorry to hear the tariffs we offered weren't competitive enough for you. If you have any other queries by all means get back to us.

Cheers 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos