Menu
iwkya
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Please help Virgin

My partner has a Samsung s5 with you guys, and it stopped charging. Obviously we tried all the "fixes" to no avail. New battery, different charger, etc.. We then tried to book a repair as the phone should still be in warranty when the site wouldn't allow it. We called up to questions this and got a technician tell us that the IMEI number is not registered with you so there is no record of the phone!. They assured us that is was their end and it will be fixed in 3 to 5 days. 

5 Days later we called again and it was not repaired, (bare in mind we cannot book a repair for the phone without this OTHER issue being fixed), the virgin people assured us it will be sorted in 3 days. 

4 days later we called, still no avail, again an assurance that it will be fixed later that day.......you can see where im going with this.. 

Called back next day, STILL no fix, assured that the bills would be frozen (but that doesn't account for she has no phone), so we have waited a few days. 

Called again, a lady assured us it would be fixed the next day and she would call us back (to which my partner explained that the battery is nearly dead so she can only switch it on at a specific time, so she agree to call back at 6pm.....next day, no phone call **bleep**... We called back and talked to a technician who told us the IMEI issue is still not fixed and he could not tell us when it would be, but told us to try to book in the repair as he has set up an account on the site and send a verification email to us.....NO EMAIL..

We managed to set it up and re send the verification email and went through the repair booking form on the site..which is the poorest website I have know. We would get half way through the repair form (typing all the long detailed data in), and when we clicked next it would send us back to the main page. Then when refreshed is loaded the page that should of been next Smiley Sad**bleep**Smiley Sad, ...Ultimately we pressed confirm on the last page and it kinda of went through but then said there is a technical issue please come back hah. We went through the process again and when entering the imei it said there is already a report in progress for this number - which means what.. Is it booked? is it half complete ?

We have had no confirmation emails so we are literally stuck.

I would like some help and a replacement phone, never mind the repair because quite frankly this type of service is taking the p**s. If not I want the contract cancelled as this is defiantly a breach of contract on virgins end. 

Someone who can help please pm me and I shall give you the account details..

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please help Virgin

Hi Iwkya,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry for any frustration caused on our part regarding this. I want to get this sorted for you.

So I can look into this for you, are you able to PM me the Mobile number, your full name and 3 characters of your password?

Send this over as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please help Virgin

Hi Iwkya,

Are you still having issues with getting the Samsung fixed?

Please let me know if you need anything at all from me Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos