Menu
Debbrock
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pin locked on Samsung mini s4

after upgrading with Virgin from a Samsung mini s4 to another Samsung phone through virgin, I haven't used my old phone for a number of months. I have got a new SIM card from virgin to start using it again so I can give it to my son, but I obviously had a PIN number to get in and I just can't seem to get into the phone now. How do I unlock the pin?

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pin locked on Samsung mini s4

This could be difficult, if you have a gmail account that was on the phone then go to the email on a pc/laptop and the option to change the password is there, otherwise, you need a friend who can do a reset via the android system 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pin locked on Samsung mini s4

Hi Debbrock

Sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing at the moment, as J0hn has mentioned, if you set up the phone with Samsung Kies there's a chance you can unlock it by plugging it into your computer.

If that fails, then you could factory reset the phone, which would wipe everything currently on there. For information on how to do that just [click here].

I hope this helpsMan Happy

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos