Menu
kayladawn89
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone suspended

I'm very disappointed with virgin media customer service. My phone bill didn't go out the day it was due and straight away the suspended my contract so I rang and paid straight away. Was told it would return to normal within the hour now on day 3 and nothing no phone having to use my wifi and family can't even contact me and my daughters school. Does anybody no where I can take this further? Every single time I've rang on my boyfriends phone  I've been fobbed off with a blag story. I'm thinking of taking my contract elsewhere it's shocking customer service!! Think the staff need training up again insted of blagging customers!!

0 Kudos
kayladawn89
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone suspended

Can any of the forum team send me a private msg I can't call out or receive calls I've no other phone at home. If this isn't sorted today I will take this alot further it's day 3 and still no phone!! 

0 Kudos
kayladawn89
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone suspended

Was told it would be back up and running by today and still nothing!! Day 4 of waiting with no phone absolute joke will be taking my contract elsewhere. Even sent a msg to the forum team yet still waiting for someone to get back to me. I have to wait for my boyfriend to finish work just so I can call virgin customer service n each time I'm ringing im blagged with a story. Will be looking for another company today to take my contact too. Thanks alot!!
0 Kudos