Menu
Terry80
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone repair

Since having my contract which started in February this year 2016 I've had two phones and 3 sim cards my signal is rubbish ive now had to send second phone to be repaired which wont get back till 5th September ive been told different things from two different customer service team one says I will fet a new different phone if they cant repair and one says it will be the same. To be honest all I want to do is cancel my contact and go to a decent mobile provider bit of course they want to cgarge me which I think is completely unfair with the trouble ive had with them. Can anu one help Virgin is not helpful and offers crap customer service
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone repair

Go on to the EE website and check on the expected coverage and if there are any issues, if the expected reception is poor that's the basis of you problem

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone repair

Hi Terry80,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. I appreciate that this is not an ideal situation, seeing that you have been without your mobile phone several times while the handset is being repaired and apologise for the inconvenience this causes. 

Have you had any updates on the handset repair yet? I can check into this for you, but will need to verify further details with you in order to do so. 

I have also checked the signal in your area and it's showing as: Good - Your phone should work outdoors in most areas, with variable coverage indoors.

If you would like me to check into the repair for you, I'll send you a private message requesting further information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this screen.

Alternatively, please contact us on 789 (freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline). You can also get in touch with us via WebChat: Contact Us

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos