Menu
bhchurch
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working properly

I February 2016 I was told I should replace my mobile phone, as the advice came from Virgin who I have been with for years, I did, since then I have had trouble after trouble. Somuch trouble it seems that nobody can solve. I spoke a lady this morning who was so kind and she went through as much as she could.  But I still cannot call out because I get a sign saying - Calls are conditional - try later, or Normal calls restricted by access control.  If someone call me I have no ring tone from them all it does is go into "Voice Mail" 

The mobile I was talked into getting is an ZTE Powered by: Android.  Can some please help as I am paying out money by the month for NOTHING.  Thank god my wife has a mobile

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working properly

If I were you, I'd reject the handset right now and get a full refund. You'll probably be fed some BS about warranty repairs, but if nobody has got you sorted since February, it's not going to happen soon.
0 Kudos
bhchurch
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact virgin

as I stated in my first blog I really am fed up paying a monthly fee for nothing, and nobody cares.  Can someone give me a number or address at virgin so I can contact someone who can make decisions.  I would like to follow the advice I have been given and the normal people at 789 cannot make these decisions. 

Thanks for the advice

0 Kudos
syorks
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Personally I love Virgin Mobile after the hell I had with Orange/EE after 15 years a customer. What you are going through sounds like what happened to me with Orange/EE. I had  a new phone off them that had serious problems, they were really nice about it, kept ringing me with updates - customer service director dealing with Nokia director etc - then as soon as 6 months were up it was simply "phone's out of warranty, nothing we can do". Despite going on every forum on the internet etc, it never got sorted, so I do hope you get somewhere quickly. I would say keep ringing until you get someone who will help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi bhchurch,

Welcome to the Community Forum--I'm sorry that you have not been able to resolve your handset problem with us. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you about this. It's good to see that Gorf and syorks have been able to give you some advice about this. 

I would like to look into this for you but I'm not able to access your account. I will need to take more information from you so that I can investigate this further for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brian,

Sorry to hear that you have come to the decision to leave us. Apologies again for the problems you have experienced with your Virgin Mobile.

All the best,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos