Menu
harv23
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phone not working abroad

Hi.

My phone is not working abroad in Spain. I cannot use Internet or make calls. I have also paid for a travel pass which is useless if I cannot connect to net.

Please can you email me asap to resolve!!!

Thanks
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone not working abroad

Harv, its mainly a self help forum here, so it may be days before a staff member replies. Have you checked your online account to see if roaming is showing active (on a different device of course, if you can get emails then this should be doable) if its active, have you checked that roaming is also active on the phone, and searched for a network manually?

0 Kudos
mebby
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The only way I managed to get internet in Spain was to go to carrier in settings and switch off automatic so the phone searched manually for networks. It took a while but I eventually managed to get a signal with one of the networks shown.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi harv23,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that your mobile service isn't working in Spain. I can see that both J0hn and mebby have given you some good advice on this. Is this working for you now?

Please let me know. If you'd like for me to look into this further for you, I'll need to verify your details. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos