Menu
Becki114
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Phone locked

A friend of mines phone (who i am authorised to speak on her acc) phone has come up saying 'phone locked, this phone has been lost please keep me on and i will be in contact shortly' no where on the screen does it say report found. I have phoned and spoken to someone in mobile rescue and a manager both of whom were rude and told me i was putting a 4 digit pin in wrong. I wasnt. Please help they told me to go to a local store which i dont have.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone locked

Phone locked is normally shown when the phone access password on the opening screen has been entered to many times.

if it's an android phone and your friend has a gmail/google Mail account, she may be able to resolve it by accessing the email account and retrieving the info from their ( I'd Google the issue first for the 100% correct method. Virgin have no access to a locked phone. 

What is the make and model?

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Phone locked is normally shown when the phone access password on the opening screen has been entered to many times.

if it's an android phone and your friend has a gmail/google Mail account, she may be able to resolve it by accessing the email account and retrieving the info from their ( I'd Google the issue first for the 100% correct method. Virgin have no access to a locked phone. 

What is the make and model?

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Becki114,

Thank you for your message, it's great to see you taking care of your friends phone.

I can see that J0hn has given you some really good advice here and I would like to ask if you have been able to gain some headway with the information above?

I would also like to apologise for the manner in which you felt you were spoken to on the phone, this doesn't reflect the way we'd like to have you feeling, being helped that is.

Please stay in touch and anything you need, please let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos