Menu
Gagan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone calls

My phone for the past week won't make calls or receive them or send my texts. When I try to make a call it says call ended an beeps.
I've turn my phone off and turned it on also I've taken the sim out and put it back in but nothing works.
Please help!!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone calls

Hi Gagan,

do you have access to another phone? (If not, perhaps you could borrow a friends briefly?)

This would enable you to try your Virgin SIM in a second handset & see if the problem persists.

If not, then it is fair to assume that the problem is with your phone and not the SIM / Virgin network.

If the problem still persists when making calls from another handset then I would advise that you give the Virgin mobile team a call on 789 from your Virgin mobile if possible or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
If this has helped answer your question > click 'Helpful Answer' also

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Phone calls

Hi Gagan,

do you have access to another phone? (If not, perhaps you could borrow a friends briefly?)

This would enable you to try your Virgin SIM in a second handset & see if the problem persists.

If not, then it is fair to assume that the problem is with your phone and not the SIM / Virgin network.

If the problem still persists when making calls from another handset then I would advise that you give the Virgin mobile team a call on 789 from your Virgin mobile if possible or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
If this has helped answer your question > click 'Helpful Answer' also