Menu
Gurennasshu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Phone Repairs

I recently bought a mobile off the online store and the screen became black after a week or so and so I attempted to use the phone repair online feature found at mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/phoneRepairs however every single time I access the page while I am logged in the aforementioned address has "?stopFlow=2" at the end and a yellow box states "Something has gone wrong".

The error message that appears when attempting to see phone repairs.The error message that appears when attempting to see phone repairs.

When I did this without logging in, I used my imei from the website to set up a repair eventually, however its now been two weeks and I have yet to receive an envelope to send my phone back with, whenever I try again on the phone repairs section, the webpage states: "There is already a booking in progress for this IMEI, please refer to the tracking page."

The second error when attempting to book a repair again.The second error when attempting to book a repair again.

So... I look for the tracking page, under my account and under my device and plan sections along with all the tabs, it has no mention of tracking. So in all fairness right now I am just waiting for a way to send the phone I have for repairs.

So yeah, I need a little help, I have tried it on four browsers, Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox with no difference in success at all, so that isn't the issue, so I guess I need a bit of help.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Repairs

Call 789 from a virgin phone or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone, they should be able to resolve this quite quickly for you.

0 Kudos