Menu
AndyYoung
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Phone Order

I Ordered a new phone on Sunday, iPhone 6, simply because my phone is broken, i completed the order then was informed there was a technical glitch on your end and that someone would be in touch within 24 hours and still not heard anything, hoping i wont be charged for a phone i haven't got.

any help would be good. 

0 Kudos
hmiel3
Joining in
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phone Order

I have the same problem and i'm still waiting from 6 days !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi AndyYoung

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing at the moment. 

I'd like to take a look at your account to check what the team are doing to get you your new phone, just respond to the private message with the requested information to allow me to do thatMan Happy. You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

I've had a look at the stocking system and there aren't any issues there at the moment, although I'll know more once I've been able to take a look at your account.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Blah-blah
Joining in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I'm having exactly same problem haven heard anything back seems very odd
0 Kudos
tapsaff
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I had the same problem last week, I ordered online and received 3 emails confirming order. I then logged in and was told there was a technical hitch which would be resolved within 24 hours. 72 hours later I phoned and was told there was a technical hitch and it would be easier to talk with sales whom they put me through to. After going through the whole process again I was told that I had been rejected through the credit check due to "money laundering"????

I have an excellent credit rating and had only the week before passed when checked for Virgin TV, broadband , Phone. No explanation was given only that I could pay for three months to ensure I was credit worthy then I could get the phone or I could just ask someone in my family to try??????? 

0 Kudos
scotchhardy
Joining in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I've had exactly the same experience. I went through the upgrade service last weekend. I was told I'd get 3 emails, one of which would be an 'agreement' which I needed to respond to. In fact I had 6 emails, none of which contained an 'agreement'. I phoned again and was asked to give an alternative email address - I have received nothing!!  I tried to email Virgin but just got a standard 'check the website' email. (What sort of an online service doesn't accept or respond to emails???!!). As  I don't get home until after 8pm at night, I can't phone - and I certainly can't phone whilst I'm at work. So another week goes by until I can phone at the weekend. Time for another supplier maybe!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had some trouble with your orders. I want to look into this for you. So I can do this, are you able to PM me your full post code and house number?

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the send me a message option. If you already have an account with us, can you also PM me your full name and 3 characters of your password please?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

If you're having any issues with your order, please let me know Smiley Happy You're more than welcome to private message me.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
hmiel3
Joining in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I sent private message to you. Thanks for help Smiley Happy

hmiel3

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for sending that over hmiel3 Smiley Happy

I'll be in touch as soon as I can to help.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos