Menu
carll
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Payment method.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to pay for a Virgin mobile & tariff by a monthly over the counter cash payment, the payment options in the Virgin mobile mailshot I received are inconsistent. I am a Virgin Broadband and TV customer I pay for these services monthly in cash due to having no bank account, is the same payment method possible for the 24 month phone & tariff deal?      Thank you for any help.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Payment method.

carll wrote:

That's right however the first line in the 'Legal stuff' says:

"The prices shown require you to use eBilling. For monthly price with paper bill add £1.50 Credit check & payment by Direct Debit required" Thanks anyway.

That's the extra for having a bill sent through the post rather than seeing it online.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi carll,

on the mail shots it says in small print at the bottom "payment by Direct Debit required".

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Due to the strictness of the credit checks Virgin carry out on new phone contracts you may find you have difficulty in getting one without a bank account.

carll
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

"The prices shown require you to use eBilling. For monthly price with paper bill add £1.50 Credit check & payment by Direct Debit required" Thanks anyway.

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

carll wrote:

That's the extra for having a bill sent through the post rather than seeing it online.