Menu
Sticky388
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pay monthly contract - termination

Hi,  I have moved out of the UK and do not use my Virgin mobile any more so need to terminate the agreement. Is it as simple as cancelling the direct debit?

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pay monthly contract - termination

Hi Sticky388

You will need to call the team on 789 , option 2 ( I believe this is for cancelations )

we require 30 days notice to cancel the account down so please don't cancel the direct debit at this stage until the final amounts have been paid

You would still be subject to any early termination fees also if you are still in contract but a standard 30 days if not

hope this helps

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos
Sticky388
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I assume, Lee_B, that you are employed by Virgin, is that correct?

Unfortunately I am unable to call 789 as I am travelling round Europe.  I cannot see why I need to make personal contact. Unless there is a legal or contractual obligation that is. I am on a monthly contract having been a customer for several years.

Is this sufficient notification of cancellation? If you need an email for this please supply an address.

Thank you.

Your guidance would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sticky388

It is indeed correct that I work for Virgin Mobile, however, we need to go through full security over the phone with you and ensure that we are indeed speaking to the account holder ( DPA purposes )

We would also try to look at possible alternatives, how you want the account to end etc.

The number to call world wide is

+44 7953 967 967

hope this helps Smiley Happy

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos