Menu
Sobieckis
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pathetic

First I had data problem now my virgin fibre optic Internet, how I should work if most my work I do online? It cost me **bleep**en money to pay for your crap service I pay for 150 Mbps and receive less as 50, and right now non. My modem status show acces denied to network **bleep** I pay and I don't ask I want as this is my rights do you think you play with kids? Waste of time and of money you are, previously when in uk teletewest been take by your crap it was amazing service and internet speed now even my turtle it's faster as your respond and Internet service what only on paper is this what supoust should be as in real life it's less as this what you have to offer. My one day of work is £500 and if I will lose this today I will sue your company
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pathetic

WOW £500 a day, You really should be using a business broadband if you require 100% uptime

0 Kudos
INeedToUpload
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sobieckis wrote:
First I had data problem now my virgin fibre optic Internet, how I should work if most my work I do online? It cost me **bleep**en money to pay for your crap service I pay for 150 Mbps and receive less as 50, and right now non. My modem status show acces denied to network **bleep** I pay and I don't ask I want as this is my rights do you think you play with kids? Waste of time and of money you are, previously when in uk teletewest been take by your crap it was amazing service and internet speed now even my turtle it's faster as your respond and Internet service what only on paper is this what supoust should be as in real life it's less as this what you have to offer. My one day of work is £500 and if I will lose this today I will sue your company

Good luck suing them for your RESIDENTIAL broadband going off at work Smiley Happy ... P.S. Guessing you're not an English teacher with that wage?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

INeedToUpload wrote:

... P.S. Guessing you're not an English teacher with that wage?

You needed the wage to realise that?  Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

breaking the T&C by using your home BB for work. and then meaning you're losing money. Good luck with that one.

50mbps i bet thats a wireless speed
0 Kudos