Menu
STELLBHOY
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Past seven weeks I have had very little help with my signing into my mobile account I am infuriated

I have had week after week of trying to resolve signing into my online account ! With very limited help I am so Frustrated  Virgin Mobile I really am thinking of going elsewhere Really Not Happy  Smiley Sad  

Why can't Virgin Mobile Fix This Problem For Me  !! You Even let me down when you say you'll phone me back regarding this problem Smiley Sad 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Past seven weeks I have had very little help with my signing into my mobile account I am infu...

Hi STELLBHOY,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry you're having issues with logging into your online account. I want to get this all sorted for you.

Can you let me know what happens when you try and log in to your online account? I'll do all I can to get this fixed.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Past seven weeks I have had very little help with my signing into my mobile account I am infu...

Hi STELLBHOY,

Are you still having issues accessing your online account?

I'm here if you need any more help with accessing it.

Hope you're well Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
STELLBHOY
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Past seven weeks I have had very little help with my signing into my mobile account I am infuriated

Hi everytime I try and login I am directed to a page that says error and tells me to try something else like click on another link of Virgin eg, TV etc...
When I phone someone at Virgin Mobile for help they are as useless as I am and promise it will be fixed and A Ticket had been issued to sort the problem I am still not able to login and what's worse no one from Virgin has got back to me it has now been six weeks without access.... Thank you for getting back to me
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi STELLBHOY,

Thanks for coming back to me Smiley Happy

I want to get this sorted for you. Are you able to PM me your full mobile number,  name and 3 characters of your password so I can chase this up?

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the private message option on the right hand side.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi STELLBHOY,

If you're still having problems, are you able to PM me the info?

Looking forward to hearing from you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
STELLBHOY
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Past seven weeks I have had very little help with my signing into my mobile account I am infuriated

Removed mobile number

Ian Costello

CEO

Thank you

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian,

Can you PM me the info instead?

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the private message option on the right hand side.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian,

If you're still having the problem, can you PM me the relevant info? Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos