Menu
drozdov
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Parked order can't be removed?

I have a parked order on my account since 03/07/16, Ive spent hours on the phone with customer service and they did not manage to remove it after numerous tickets raised. The reason this parked order has to be removed, because I need SIM card replacements sent and they can't send it, until this parked order is removed. I'm without my SIM cards for over a month now and despite numerous promises to sort this out or call me back, nothing NOTHING has been done. Can anyone help me ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
drozdov
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order can't be removed?

Does anyone in Virgin care about the customer who is going to leave ? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parked order can't be removed?

Hi drozdov,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that there's been a delay on our system that has held up your new SIM order. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you.

Has this been sorted out for you yet? If not, I can look into this for you, but I'll need to verify your details. I'll send you a private message requesting further information. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos