Menu
Dandandan7
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Parental Control turning off option don't work

Yesterday I turned off the parental control but  24 hours later I still can't access adult sites from my mobile, is this normal? How long does it usually take? According to F&Q questions it should only take about 2 hours but clearly that's not the case.

0 Kudos
Dandandan7
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Parental Control turning off option don't work

Been on the phone with Virgin Mobile they turned it off "manualy" and said I should be able to access adult sites in between 2 and 24 hours
0 Kudos
Dandandan7
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

THEY DIDN'T SOLVE IT. Called again and they told me to wait another 24 hours I' be asked for PAC number and if by Monday is not sorted I'll move to another mobile phone company, if the can't solve something so simple they probably can't get anything right.
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dandandan7,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had some issues with disabling the parental control. I want to make sure this is all sorted.

Is this up and running now? Let me know so I can take the appropriate measures to fix this for you.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Kyne
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue. Have disabled parental control on my virgin mobile services but still don't have free access.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kyne,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with switching off your Parental Controls on your handset. Has this been sorted out for you since your post?

Sometimes network settings don't change when switching them off or on via your online account, but we can get that reset for you. 

If you are still having an issue with this, please send a private message to me so that I can look into this further for you.

Please provide the following details:

• Full name
  • Mobile number

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos