Menu
Link_SSZ
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Paid bill, phone still barred, have to wait 3 working days

Hi im posting here to state how angry i am about this company, i fell behind on my rolling contract so it got barred fair enuf but i paid it yesterday online (for some unknown reason you give customers no way to contact you at all) so online was my only option, i know that a DD has to be reinstated before the line will be reconected BUT for some reason again it would not let me set up a DD when normally it will.

I messeged my mom to phone for me but they say thay can't phone me cuz their not allowed to phone out to customers?? Weird, plus they won't speak to her cuz it's not her contract, but she finally got them to speak, only to find out that i have to wait 3 working days (it was paid on a friday night) for the finance team to reconnect me but that means i have to find a way to phone again to reinstate the DD.

So i just wanted to tell you how utterly incopetent your entire company is and customer support, angry is an understatement, im paying for 5 days of nothing, if i could id vote you most customer unfriendly company of the year i would, either way im making a complain to offcom about you.

Rule number 1 should always be GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS A WAY TO COMUNICATE WITH YOU, even if they can only ring you, thanks for not caring.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paid bill, phone still barred, have to wait 3 working days

Hi Link_SSZ,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry that you've had so much trouble with getting your phone back on. I want to clear this up for you.

With regards to speaking to non account holders, we can only give very limited information due to the data protection act. A payment should only take up to 24 hours to go through on our side.

How's this looking for you currently?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Link_SSZ
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mat yes thanks it's all sorted now suprisingly, i woke up and everything was working, for the 1st time i did'nt have to phone and get a direct debit set up either thought it's still set up with my bank so im not sure if it will work or if i need to phone to get it set up again?

Sorry for getting so angry, we can all fall behind on a bill sometimes but it's really stressfull to a customer when virgin cut all contact even with them especially as they just want to pay their bill and get everything sorted, i would be fine with being cut off n not able to recieve calls aslong as i can phone 789 to pay.

Thanks for your response and getting things sorted for me if it was you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear this is all sorted Link_SSZ Smiley Happy 

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos