Menu
tony666
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pac code

I have been with virgin mobile for years, I was due for up grade as contract ended and decided to go else where as a better deal. I asked for my code and sent it to my new company, due to change my number on the 8/12/2016, since then I cannot receive calls or texts but I can ring out and send texts, the company I am with say virgin is the trouble as they are holding up parts of the pac code as they are so slow, I have another phone with virgin and a large media package, any idea`s when I can use my phone again as it`s been idle for nearly a week.

0 Kudos
Marklp
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pac code

I've got the exact same problem, no incoming calls or texts. My new provider said virgin sent the data required for incoming calls to BT, and did so for every customer over a 3 day period! Virgin now say the problem will be fixed by Thursday, a full 7 days after the supposed port!
0 Kudos
Marklp
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pac code

Just spoke to virgin again this morning and according to them everything was completed on 8/12/16, we're going round in circles! Does any one know a way of getting this fixed asap?
0 Kudos
Marklp
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator