Menu
Khloesmith16
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pac code

I got my phone on Sunday, the lady was very helpful and said that my PAC code would be swapped over on Tuesday midnight... this however hasn't happened I now can't text or call but people have been calling me? Do I need to take the sim out of my old phone and put it into the new phone? If I do then how because my new phone holds a nano sim and my old one holds a micro sim ... I need some help ASAP!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pac code

Hi Khloesmith16,

as the number porting has started your old SIM will no longer work.

Sometimes you may experience a loss of service before the process has completed.

Have you restarted your new phone by turning it off and on again.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pac code

Hi Khloesmith16

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch about the PAC code and your number port with Virgin Mobile.

This should have ported onto your new Nano SIM within the time frame mentioned, but as this didn't happen, you would then have needed to have got in touch with our teams via 789 or 0345 6000 789. Any port booked after 6pm Friday should completed on the following Tuesday so this should have completed by then for you.

If you've not yet had a chance to call them, and you still have issues with the port please give them a shout for them to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

Please let us know how you got on with this if you did call in previously.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos