Menu
John6493
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

PUK number

I have a problem not knowing my PUK number, it was not shown on the replacement SIM card surround sent to me in October 2014 with the SIM inserted into it, unlike earlier cards I had received. A child playing with my phone while it was left switched off tapped so many keys that PIN lock out occurred and I now have to insert my PUK number. I have no recollection of the email address or password I used back then, not because I'm 86, but I can't remember registering my account and this is confirmed when I enter the phone number, my last name and my postcode in an attempt to recover the email address and password I used. I have phoned customer services and they appear to have me on file, but because I can't satisfactorily answer security questions they quite correctly won't give me my PUK number. The only solution appears to be for me to take 2 lengthy bus rides into my nearest virgin shop with my passport as proof of identity.

Does any one have any other ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: PUK number

Hi John6493,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your PUK code. So we can look into this for you, are you able to give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789? Our team will be able to provide you with your PUK code.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: PUK number

How are you getting on with this John?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos