Menu
marka93674
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!! Trying to Cancel my Uncle's Number who has dementia

I AM HOPING SOMEONE FROM THE FORUM TEAM WILL SEE THIS & PLEASE HELP!

My uncle is now in a care home & I have been trying to cancel his mobile contract for the last 2 months. I have made numerous calls to virgin mobile but they refuse to help me in any constructive way as I do not know the password for the account. Every time I call I speak to someone different & they say they can't transfer me to the person I spoke to before so have to go through everything again they then tell me something completely different. I have sent a letter to the Withenshawe office as instructed on 29th July including a copy of the court order which gives me authorisation to administer my uncles affairs but no response so sent another letter to the Matrix Court, Swansea office on 24th August also no response. Virgin are driving me nuts & now sending threats of instructing a Debt Collection Agency since they are trying to collect payment from an invalid account. This whole experience is very upsetting & I need it resolved asap.

Mark

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!! Trying to Cancel my Uncle's Number who has dementia

Hi Mark

I'm really sorry to hear of the problems you've experienced when trying to get this sorted out for your uncle. I've flagged this post to the team and someone will be in touch asap to assist further.

Kind regards,

Ty

Community Moderator 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!! Trying to Cancel my Uncle's Number who has dementia

Hi Mark

My apologies about the fact you have had difficulties getting in touch with our teams when trying to close down your uncles mobile account with us.

For us to support you and find out what has been happening for your uncle, I'm going to send a pm to you which you can find on the top right in the

If you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be lovely.

I'll speak to you soon.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos