Menu
PF2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

PF2

I keep getting a notification Unable to establish wireless connection and to reset the the APN my phone is a BlackBerry Passport using blackberry 10 operating system can you help? APN I'm currently using goto.virginmobile.uk seem to be getting online ok and receiving texts but don't know if I'm connected wordlessly to my Virgin hub - - there an issue with Virgin Media itself? Thanks PF2

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: PF2

Hi PF2,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems establishing a wireless connection on your BlackBerry Passport. 

Please have a look at the following link for instructions on how to setup a BlackBerry device via your wireless connection: Connecting a BlackBerry to your wireless network

If you are still having trouble, try changing your wireless channel: Changing the Virgin Media router's wireless channel / frequency.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: PF2

Hi PF2,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your BlackBerry connecting to your wireless network, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos